Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

All Occasion Card using Strength & Hope

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great day today!

I wanted to share a simple and easy card with you today. I'm trying to get my mojo back and this is a good start to getting back into the card making groove, you know what I mean, "wink"! I was off all last week and had great plans to be in my craft room the whole time, but it just seemed to happen, there was always something else more important that would come up and I just didn't get awhole lot done, unless you consider cleaning the house so the health department didn't come and put tape across the doors important!!

OK, enough with the blabber, no I didn't forget to put a sentiment on the front of the card, I left it blank on purpose so if I needed a card really quick, all I would have to do is make one and stick it on, love that! I cut some squares and rotated them to get the background under the butterfly.

Card Recipe (All Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Strength & Hope, EnFrancais, Solid Stripes (I used this to make my own designer paper under the butterfly!)
Ink: Pretty In Pink, Pear Pizzazz
Card stock:Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Pretty In Pink
Pearls
Dazzling Diamonds (you'll have to click on the picture to see it better)
Glue pen

3 comments:

Helen said...

Nice!

kay said...

What a beautiful card. Specially for what it stands for. Thanks for sharing and also leaving a sweet comment in my blog today :) Have a nice day.

Chanda said...

This is so pretty! I love the cheerful colors!

LOL @ the part about the health dept! Got the same problem here!

Have a happy day!