Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Blossom Bouquet Thank You Card






Hi everyone!! Hope your day is going great!

I got to play in my craft room a couple days ago and here is a card that I made. I found the layout for this card at TwoHappyStampers. I don't have all of the colors of card stock that they used so I used what I had on hand and also made this for my daughter to use. I apologize for the not-so-wonderful picture, looks so much better in real life.



I used all Stampin' Up! products and here is the card recipe:

Stamp set:Pretty Postage

Ink:Stazon white

Card stock:Pretty In Pink, Whisper White and Black

Punches:Postage Stamp,Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Scallop Edge and small flower-non SU

Pearls

Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder

Tombow glue (green and white bottle)

dimensionals



Thanks for dropping in to see me and have a crafty day too..................Mary

2 comments:

laurie said...

Very pretty..I love that new punch!

Chanda said...

This is so pretty and soft!
Love it!

Chanda
www.onecraftymommy.com
www.soNOTbetty.com