Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Elegant Bouquet Thank You Card






Hello, hello, hello! I'm so glad you are here to visit with me!



Ok, here is a card that I made to give to my husbands' boss. My husband is going to retire on Friday after working for the government for over 40 years! My hubby didn't want a big retirement party, so just his immediate co-workers, him, oldest daughter and I went out for a nice lunch at one of his favorite BBQ places. Hubby's boss was so kind to buy our lunch for us, so I needed to write a nice thank you note to let him know how much we enjoyed and appreciated his kindness!


I ran the Crumb Cake card front thru the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder. Than with a piece of Marina Mist, I embossed it with the rectangle Designer Frames. I cut a piece of Whisper White to insert inside of the frame. I used the Sincere Salutations and Crumb Cake ink for the sentiment. Now, if I would have been making this for a female I would have added some ribbon. Very simple and easy to do! All products are Stampin' Up!.




Thanks for stopping in, hope you have a crafty day................Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

What a pretty card! Retirement...how exciting! Now your husband can spend his days chasing you around and annoying you all day! LOL!