Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's a Wrap Holiday

Hi everyone, happy Wednesday! I hope you all are staying warm, it's cold here. Still trying to get use to the time change.

Today I want to share with you a card that I made to send to one of my clients who will be moving to another city soon and I wanted to send her a Thanksgiving card to welcome her to her new apartment. This will be a big life changing move for her, so I want to send her a card to let her know that I'm thinking of her. The stamp that I used was made to stamp onto Avery address labels, which you than wrap around a Hershey's nugget. I've seen other cards made with this stamp in this layout, so I wanted to try one too. The inside sentiment, of course, says "Happy Thanksgiving". I used VerasMark ink and clear embossing powder, I than used my sponge daubers to apply the colors to the embossed image.

Card Recipe, All products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock; Old Olive, So Saffron, Very Vanilla and Pumpkin Pie
Ink; Pool Party, Old Olive, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie
Embossing Folder; Square Lattice
Whisper White ribbon

There you have it, quick and simple! Thanks for stopping by, see you soon...................Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

Cuuuuuute! She'll really appreciate that! You're so sweet! :)

Curt in Indy said...

So pretty! You know what the first thing that popped into my mind was when I first saw the card? The front of a slot machine! And you sure hit the jackpot with this one! Best, Curt