Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shaving Cream Technique Card

Hi everyone! Did you all survive the Black Friday sales? Nope, I don't go to them, too wild and crazy for me, ha!

Today I'm going to share a card kit that my upline, Chanda, sent to me recently. Isn't it so pretty?! I love the colors that she used and boy is it ever pretty in real life, this picture does not do the card justice! You can find Chanda's card HERE and the list of supplies that she used to make this card. If you would like to watch a video on how to make the shaving cream section of this card, you can see one HERE.

Well, I'm off to the craft room to start on my Christmas cards, hope you all have a great wee-end! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Heyyyy, that does look familiar, lol! Thanks for the plug! I didn't go to the sales either....that's just crazy talk! :)