Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

RAK Card for a Little Boy

Good day everyone! Hope you had a wonderful week-end!

I would like to share with you a card that I made for a little boy, 3 years old, who is fighting cancer. I found the request for cards on Splitcoaststampers and decided to make one to send to him. The person who requested the cards stated that he liked football, baseball and basketball. I used a set that I found on e-bay quite awhile back, thinking that it would be a good set to have on hand to make some boy cards with, so I was glad that I had it and could finally use it! The stamp set is a retired one called Two-step stamping Good Sport. I didn't use the second part of this set, just the ball images. All paper is from Stampin' Up, as is the ink.

Thanks for dropping in to see my creations, have a great day! Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, Mary. You're so sweet to do that! I bet that'll make his day!