Pages

Friday, April 27, 2012

Bulldog RAK Card

Good Friday morning to all of you!  boy this new format on blogger is taking some getting use to!  It was so much simpler with the old version! 

Here is another card that I made using that cute Bulldog stamp, I just love this stamp and that cute face puts a smile on my face.  This card is going to a fellow Splitcoaststamper, her husband is battling cancer and needs cheering up, I hope this card will!  The stamp is not Stampin' Up! but the rest of the supplies are.

Card Recipe:
Card stock: Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Black Sta-Zon, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, So Saffron and Real Red
Crumb Cake Seam Binding
Punches: Oval and Scallop Oval

Well, hopefully I'll get the hang of this new blogger and do better in the future with my post!  Thanks for dropping in to visit with me today,                         Mary


1 comment:

Chanda said...

I really like the way you did the soft outline and ground underneath him. Great job, my friend! :)