Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Denise

Go morning to all of my blogging friends! I hope you all had a great week-end and didn't blow away in some parts of the country! Today's card is one that I made for my youngest daughter's birthday (it fell on Easter this year). We didn't get to spend the day with her but she enjoyed a surprise sock monkey birthday party with some of her friends, sister and her fiance. I know she enjoyed the surprise that her dad and I put into this card! She loves all things Sock Monkey, so that is the card that I made for her. I stamped the monkey image twice, cutting out portions for the feet, arms, butt and mouth. I used Versa Mark and some of the other images to stamp a background with.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Almost Amethyst (retired), Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Real Red and Whisper White (I don't know the name of the brown that I used)
Stamp Set: Sock Monkey and Sock Monkey Accessories (both retired)
Ink:Black Staz-on, Versa Mark
Markers colors to go with image

Well, this is my share for today, thanks for dropping in to see me, I appreciate it! Mary





1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwwww, cute! I bet she loved that! A surprise sock monkey party! Just makes me giggle! So sweet!