Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Kelly

Hi everyone, hope your Wednesday is going great!  I'm finally all caught up things that one normally has after a trip and now it's back to work.

As you know Sunday was my oldest daughter's birthday, she turned 29, which is so hard to believe that she is that age!  Kids have a way of making their parents older with every birthday that they celebrate!  Now she is a huge dog lover, image that, lol, wonder where she inherited that from?  So I always try to make her card with a dog on it.  I found this stamp on SCS buy/sell forum and knew she would love this image.  Now it is not a SU stamp but I just could not resist that cute expression on this pups face, what attitute it has, almost like she is saying, "look at the stupid things I have to wear for my human"!
The paper and ribbon is from Stampin' Up!
Now I'm having problems with Blogger, love it when they make changes and don't tell you!  So this post may be all over the place until I can get my browser updated, but I did want to share this with all of you.  Thanks for stopping by to see me!   Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, that is sooo cute! The fat little dog just makes me giggle!