Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Field Flowers

Hi everyone, hope your Tuesday is off to a great start.  It's hard to believe that school will be starting soon!

Here is swap card number eight.  I found the layout for this card over on Stampin' Up! website, you can see their card HERE.  As you can see, I changed it quite a bit!  I just love this stamp set and finding myself using it alot!

Recipe

Stamp sets: Petite Pairs and Field Flowers
Card stock: Whisper White, Old Olive and Marina Mist
Designer Seriers paper: Subtles
Punches: Scallop Oval, Oval and Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Pearls
Dimensionals

Thank you for coming by, I appreciate it soo much!                     Mary

2 comments:

Next door Stamper... said...

Love this design Mary. So simple and so nice. I may have to steel your idea! Your work is amazing!

Chanda said...

Very pretty! And your favorite color, too!