Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hello Doily in Pink

Today I'm going to share my third swap that I made. This one is a card that I CASE'd from Mary Brown over on Stampercamper. You can see her beauitful card HERE. I really, really like this stamp! This card took alittle bit more time but it is so worth the effort too!

Recipe

Stamps: Hello Doily and Petite Pairs
Card Stock: Pink Pirouette, Whisper White and Certainly Celery
Ink: Pink Pirouette
Ribbon: Certainly Celery
Punch: BoHo Blossom punch
White Embossing powder
sponge
Pearls
Dimensionals
Rhinestone Brad

3 comments:

lisa808 said...

So very pretty.

Chanda said...

Sooooooooo cute!!! Love it!!!

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Mary, Gosh I haven't visited your blog in a long time. I hope all is well. I feel for your Mom and your Dad, Alzheimer's isn't fun.
Thinking of you and you sure have a lot of cute cards on here. Glad I stopped by! Hugs, Bev