Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

All Occasion Card

Good mid-week to all of you, I hope things are going well with all of my friends!

I want to share a card with you that I made after having a boo-boo with this new embossing folder.  I wrinkled my card front so, I knew I could not send out a card like that, so being a thrifty one, I decided to cut the embossed area out and see what I could do.  It's not the greatest but in real life it looks much nicer, oh I wish I could take better pictures but I have an old camera (at least 10 yrs old), maybe one day I can up grade to a new one!  Once again I used somethings that I had laying on the table and tried to make it all work.  I added the small strip on the left to hide the fact  that I didn't stamp my background all the way to the edge, not a good day for making cards, but I made it work.  :)

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Marina Mist, Whisper White and Crumb Cake
Stamp set: Field Flowers and En Francais
Ink: Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Early Espresso and Whisper White Craft Ink
Ribbon: Marina Mist
Embossing Folder: Holiday Frame
Designer Frames Folders

Well this will do it for today, hope to be back soon with another card,                     Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Oh, I think it looks great! Very pretty! You know what they say....there are no mistakes, only embellishment opportunities! :)