Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love and Sympathy

Hello to all of you.  Well it has not been a very happy week around here.  I found out yesterday that one of my uncles had passed away and then today in the paper I read where one of my clients' mother had passed away too.  So I've been busy making sympathy cards this week.  I hope we don't receive any more news like this for awhile.  I hope my card lets them know how much we are thinking of them and saying prayers for them too.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Love and Sympathy
Card stock: Whisper White, Regal Rose and Subtles Designer Series Paper
Ink: Regal Rose
Markers: Regal Rose and Old Olive
Pearls
Punches: Decorative Label and Dotted Scallop Ribbon
Dimensionals

Well I hope you are having a nice day, bye for now.                          Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

omgosh, Mary. I'm so sorry to hear about your uncle. You HAVE been receiving toooo much bad news lately. I'm so sorry.

Beth Adams said...

Beautiful card Mary!