Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

Stippled Blossoms Sympathy Card

Hello everyone.  Sorry that have not posted for a week.  I've had a rough week last week, a friend I've known for about 26 years passed away unexpectedly last Wednesday.  I'm in totally shock and dismay about her passing.  Her two daughters and my two daughters were in pre-school classes since they were three years old, that is how we meet, we also belong to the same church and our daughters went to the same all-girl Catholic high school too.  This is the sixth passing, in less than a month, of someone we have known, but this one has been the hardest for me.  My friend was so sweet, calm and always had a smile on her face.  She raised ten children with her husband, which makes her more special because through all of those kids, I never hear her once lose her patience or raise her voice with any of them!

I found this card over on Pinterest and it was made by Diana Gibbs.  You can see her card HERE.  I used the colors that I had on hand to make it with.  I hope my card brings some peace to the family.  I love the inside sentiment that comes with the Love and Sympathy stamp set and I've used it alot lately.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock:  Pink Pirouette, Rose Red and Whisper White
Stamp set: Stippled Blossoms and Love and Sympathy
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pretty In Pink, Rose Red, Certainly Celery and Old Olive
Pearls
Finishing Touches Edgelits
Designer Frames Folders

I want to thank all of my blog followers for stopping by to visit with me each day, you all mean so much to me!  :)                 Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, I am soooo sorry for the loss of your friend. You must be devastated!!! Our friends turn out to be our family a lot of times. It's so hard to imagine life without them. Please know that I am praying for you. Your card is beautiful and I'm sure her family will really appreciate the sentiment. Take care, my friend. ~Chanda

I posted a comment earlier, but I don't think it came through, so I posted again.