Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas Card-Dasher

Hi everyone!  Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I'm having trouble with my watermark program, still learning how to do, anyone have one that is easy to use?  I think it is more user error than anything else.

Here is a card that I made last week.  I like the stamp but I should have inked it up with some color.  You can barely see it on here.  I used Versamark ink to stamp the image, then some Heat and Stick, then some Dazzling Diamonds.  On the Old Olive card stock I used the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad and used a retired snowflake stamp set to add a little bit of interest.  The pattern paper is called Festival of Prints out of the Holiday catalog.  Oh I used the Label framelits and cut some red glimmer paper.  Used Cherry Cobbler for the card base.

I've already got this card signed and in the envelope!  As I make my different cards, I'm going to address and sign them, then come December all I have to do is put a stamp on it and send it out!

Oh, the stamp set sale that Stampin' Up! had on October 29th was a huge success, they sold approximately 193,000 stamp sets!!

Well, thanks for stopping by, hopefully I'll figure this watermark thing out, was doing fine with it and now having a problem.  Hope you have a crafty day!                 Mary

Don't forget to vote today!!!

3 comments:

Waseem said...

this is just beautiful card you have shared..i might use this when use these design for Gift Card envelopes.

Chanda said...

So pretty! Love the sparkle!!

Mrs. Jones from the Circus said...

I love this Dasher stamp!!!

{I'm friends with your daughters. I'm the host of the infamous Girl's Float Trip.}