Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Very Vanilla Christmas

Good day to all of you, hope your week is going well.  Boy, it's hard believe that Thanksgiving is almost a upon us!  This year has really gone way too fast!

Today I would like to share a card that I made after seeing this one HERE  Oh my what a beautiful card Amy made too!  Now I don't have this stamp set and die, but my upline, Chanda, was kind enough to send me some images from her stamp set and she cut them out too!  Thanks Chanda!!  Oh, I just noticed that I didn't add the pearls to the card before I took the picture!  If you go to the link I shared, you will see that the pearls really add alot to this card, so don't forget like me, lol!  Anyway, I didn't have all of the same supplies, so I substituted red glimmer paper for ribbon, glimmer star and a different sentiment too.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Very Vanilla, Red and Champagne glimmer paper
Stamp sets: Scentsational Season and More Merry Messages
Ink: Gumball Green and Real Red
Embossing Folder: Delicate Designs
Punch: Merry Minis
Framelits: Holiday Collection and Labels
dimensionals
Missing pearls, three.

Well, hopefully the next card I share will be a complete one!  Have a crafty day,      Mary.

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwww, you're welcome! Adorable card! I haven't even thought about Christmas yet....yikes!