Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung with Care

Well, the week-end is almost here, ah I do enjoy Fridays, how about you?

Today's share is another one that I found over on Pinterest.  It was pinned from www.flowerbug.typepad.com.  I looked all over LeeAnn's site, but could not locate this card, so you will just have to browse around on her site.  I will say that her card had only one stocking, but I decided that I wanted to hang a pair up.  I used the Tasteful Trim die to make the scallops but you could use the large scallop edgelit too.

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Stitched Stockings and Merry Wishes (both are retired)
Stocking Builder punch (retired)
Card stock: Whisper White, Old Olive
Silver Glimmer paper
Stripes embossing folder
rhinestones
Baker's Twine
Ribbon: Dotted Swiss, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler
dimensionals

Well, I hope you all have a nice week-end and take sometime to do something crafty too!  Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

That is really cute!!!!! I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet! Arghhhh!