Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Stocking Card

Well good Monday morning to all, hope you had a restful week-end and hope you are off to a great start as we go into this Thanksgiving week.

Well as promised, here is the card that I made with my Stocking Builder punch and the stamp set that coordinated with it.  I'm so glad that I have it, as it makes a really cute card.

All products are Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: More Merry Wishes and Stitched Stockings (retired)
Punch: Stocking Builder (retired)
Card stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze
Designer Series Paper: Festival of Prints
Red Glimmer paper
Pool Party Twine
Starburst embossing folder (retired)
Scalloped Square die
dimensionals

Well that is my share for today, hope to see you on Wednesday!    Mary

2 comments:

Chanda said...

This is adorable, Mary! I love the color combo! So cute!

Beth Adams said...

I have forgotten all about the stamp set and punch. Great card Mary.