Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Deer

Hi.  Well the big day will soon be here, are we all ready for it?

I found this card and just had to give it a try.  This would make a nice man card, without the bird and ornaments hanging from the deer, for anytime of the year.  I found the original card HERE.  I used Early Espresso ink for the deer and sentiment.  The sentiment I used is part of a stamp set that is retired but I only inked up the "Peace" part of the Peace on Earth, I think it turned out really well too!  I ran a pieced of Very Vanilla thru the Woodgrain embossing folder and attached it to a card base of Cherry Cobbler.  The designer series paper is Festival of Prints.

Well I hope you enjoyed seeing this card, so nice, Thanks!  Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Mary, this is really pretty! I love the little red birdy on his head! Adorable!