Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tidings of Comfort and Joy

Good Wednesday morning to all of you, I hope your day if off to a great start!  Mine is.  Sorry to miss a post on Monday, but I was busy finishing with my Christmas cards and then I had to take some time to celebrate my birthday too!  Yep, I'm a December kid and anyone who has a December birthday will know that you have to make it all about your birthday and not let anyone "combine" it with Christmas! Boy, did that happen a lot when I was a lot younger, as a kid you always feel shortchanged too!

OK, here is a really simple, easy card.  You take the Holiday Frame embossing folder with your choice of card stock and run it thru the Big Shot.  I also took my Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad, dab some on for some shimmer, sorry you can't see it in the picture, but it is there, then stamped my image and added a bow.  Very fast.  You could add some rhinestones to it if you wanted some bling, but I didn't this time.  I found this card HERE.

All Products are from Stampin' Up!

Card stock: Midnight Muse and Whisper White
Ink: Midnight Muse
Ribbon: 3/8" Stitched Satin in Midnight Muse
Illuminate Glimmer Watermark
Holiday Frame embossing folder
Glue dot

Well, this is my share for today, I did get all of my Christmas cards done and mailed, huge relief, now onto finishing the Christmas tree decorating!  Have a great day,       Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is really simple, yet elegant! So pretty!