Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Pennant Parade Christmas #2

Hello once again!

Here is another card that I made using the Pennant Parade stamp set and Petite Pennant Builder punch.  This card is so easy and simple but is so pretty, I really liked how it turned out too!  I found this card HERE.  I used the Simply Score tool and score some lines.  I die cut out some Whisper White, trimmed it down and added a piece of Pear Pizzazz behind that.  Stamped two the the trees and then punched out a third one and popped it up on a dimensional.  Added some Red Glimmer hearts punched with the Owl Builder punch and also punched out the bigger heart from a retired punch.  The greeting is from More Merry Wishes stamp set.  Mounted it all to Crumb Cake card base.  Tree stands were stamped with Early Espresso ink.

Well I'm off to get some more Christmas stuff done, have a great day!  Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is adorable, Mary! I love the little heart on there!