Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Joyous Celebrations


Good day, are you surprised to see me post today?  I wanted to get all of my cards posted before Christmas, so I'm posting some extras between now and Christmas.

I found this card HERE.  Another quick and easy one, but so very nice too!  I sponged some of the Illuminate Glimmer ink lightly with a sponge dauber over the snowflakes to make them pop some, so pretty in real life!

All Products are from Stampin' Up!

Stamp set: Joyous Celebrations
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Whisper White
Punches: Oval and Decorative Label
Ribbon: 1/2" Scalloped Dots in Cherry Cobbler
Northern Flurries embossing folder
rhinestones
Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stamp pad
sponge dauber

Well there you have it, my share for the day, Mary


1 comment:

Chanda said...

This is realllllly cute! So pretty!