Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Grandmother's Flower Garden

That is what I believe this quilt pattern is called anyway.  You make it by sewing together small hexagon shapes, leaving a solid color around each flower so that it stands out!  Oh, I wish I had a quilt like this, so pretty!  You could make it too with all of your scraps, both fabric and paper.

I just love how cheery and soft this card turned out!  Now you do have to cut out the hexagons by hand but it's not hard but first you have to run the designer series paper thru the Big Shot in the hexagon embossing folder.

Products used:

Stamp set: Oh, Hello Spring Catalog 2013
Ink pad: Baja Breeze
Card stock: Baja Breeze and Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Subtles Collection
1/2" Seam Binding Baja Breeze
Embossing Folder: Honeycomb, Spring Catalog 2013
Big Shot
Paper Doilies, Spring Catalog 2013
Snail Adhesive
Tombow glue, I used it to adhere my hexagon shapes with

Well, I'm off to enjoy my week-end, going with my daughter to see my other daughter on Saturday, should be a wonderful time!    Mary



No comments: