Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Cards for My Daughters

Good Monday morning to all of my blogging friends!  I hope you had a wonderful week-end, I did!  I went to Jefferson City to my daughters housewarming party on Saturday afternoon and for her birthday too!  She has done a wonderful job on fixing up her new house and has it decorated so cute too!  Oh and we've finally have had some spring like weather too, LOVE IT!!!

Today I want to share the cards that I made for my daughters birthdays, they are two weeks apart in April and then in between is hubby's too!  I've had this Sizzix die for sometime now, got it on clearance one year and just thought that dog was too cute to pass up.  Everything else is from Stampin' Up!  I ran a piece of Whisper White thru two different embossing folders, but probably one would have been better, next time!

Products used:

Card stock: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
Stamp set: Friendly Phrases and Create A Cupcake (for sentiment on inside)
Markers
Blender pen
Glimmer paper, sliver
Framelits: Oval Collection
Embossing Folders: Clouds and Vine Street
Ink pads: Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
sponges
Basic Rhinestones
dimensionals
gel pen


Just a reminder, today is the last day of free shipping on any amount, this makes your stamping dollars stretch even farther!  April 8th ends at 11:55 pm Mountain time.

FREE shipping on everything

2 comments:

Helen said...

so cute!

Curt in Indy said...

Curt's heart is melting. . .I love these! I don't think I've ever seen that die. What adorable cards! Hope your daughter's birthdays were great as well as hubs! Hope is is feeling well too! Best, Curt