Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Welcome Neighbors

Hi everyone, I hope you all had a relaxing Memorial Day week-end.  Ours was very quite and laid back!

Today I would like to share with you a card that I made to give to a new neighbor and one I made for my daughter to give to her friend who just moved into their new house.  I found this lay-out over on Splitcoaststampers HERE.  I used a retired stamp set called Good Neighbor and the retired Designer Series paper that went with this stamp set during Sale-A-Bration in 2010.  Now I did use the new Soft Sky card stock for the sky. I also used the Subtles DSP paper for the grass and Certainly Celery ribbon, which is retired too.  I used my Old Olive and Soft Suede markers to ink up my stamps. Cut out some clouds and popped them up on dimensionals.  I sniped the top edge of the DSP to make it look like grass.  My card base is Crumb Cake.  The little apples are punched out using Cherry Cobbler and the Owl Builder punch.

Thank you for dropping in to visit with me today, I appreciate it!    Mary

1 comment:

Chanda said...

Awwwww, cuuuuute!