Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wildflower Meadow Swap

Good Tuesday morning to all of you!  I hope all of you who are Mom's had a great day with your loved ones and yes, your fur babies too!

I think I have recovered from my week-end of playing landscaper, man, is that ever hard, dirty, hot work, whew!  We got everything done and her house looks just as pretty on the outside now as she has the inside too!

This is a card that I made with a new stamp and embossing folder that will be in the new Stampin' Up catalog at the end of this month.  I've seen cards like this on the Internet and wanted to try making one too, of course, it fills my need to "color", so this is a nice stamp for me.  Great thing about it too is it is nice an flat and no extra postage will be needed to send.  Could use it for just about any occasion you would need a card for too!

Products used:

Stamp set: Wildflower Meadow and Bloomin' with Kindness
Card stock: Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise
Markers: Tempting Turquoise, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive
Wildflower Meadow embossing folder

Well this is all for now, have a great day!    Mary

2 comments:

Beth Adams said...

Great card Mary, love your color choices.

Chanda said...

So pretty! Love the embossing!