Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Wildflower Meadow

Hi everyone, hope your day has been going well so far, as you can see, I'm on the late side with this post, was busy over the weekend and didn't have time to stamp.

Today I want to share a card that came in my inbox this morning.  The minute I saw it, I knew I had to try my hand at making one.  I'm using two new items that will be in the new catalog coming out on May 30, 2013.  It's so fun to be able to see products early and to order them and play with them.

This is made using the new In Color Pistachio Pudding.  I'm not normally a green person but I really like this shade of green.  Also used the new stamp set called Wildflower Meadow, at first I wan't going to order it but then I started to see some really pretty cards made with it, so I got it.  I punched out three circles, two with the 1 1/4 inch and one with the 3/4 inch, added some pearls to the centers of the flowers and popped the top layer with dimensional.  Very quick and easy card to make.  I also used some Whisper White.  I made this card for a demo friend who has a birthday coming up this week, hope she likes it!

I CASED this card from HERE.

Well this wraps it up for today, see you on Wednesday!    Mary

2 comments:

Helen said...

I love this card design. great job!

Chanda said...

That's cute!!!