Pages

Friday, May 30, 2014

Bloom With Hope, Revisited

Are you sick of seeing this stamp set yet?  Well, I only have two new stamp sets, this one and the Work Of Art, but I'm ready to start playing with some others next week, although I will be showing you one more on Monday, sorry about that!

For this card I just inked up the two stamps I wanted to use, one in Pool Party and the other one in Island Indigo, makes for a quick and easy card.  I saw a card like this on another demonstrators blog, but using a different stamp

Card stock is Whisper White, Pool Party and Island Indigo.  I punched the one flower with a non-SU 1-  1/2" scallop punch, which fit this flower really well.  I added a large pearl to the center too.

I would make a card like this again with some other punches, very simple and easy to make.  Have a great day.  Mary

No comments: