Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Well Scripted

Hi to all.  I hope you are all doing well have enjoyed your week and will enjoy your week-end too.

Today I'm showing you the Mother's Day card that I barely remember I need to still make! Boy has the time really flown by this month and almost caught me without one to give to my mom.

I went with easy, quick and simple for this card.  The card front panel was put thru the Flower Garden embossing folder (which will retire come June 1, 2014).  The ribbon is also retired, Pretty In Pink.  The pink card stock is Pink Pirouette and I also used Whisper White.  The sentiment is from an older stamp set called Well Scripted, really like that font.  I used sponge daubers to apply the Pink Pirouette and Pistachio Pudding inks to the card front.  I used Black Staz-on for the sentiment and punched it out with the Extra-Large Oval punch.  I added some Basic Pearls and a Rhinestone to add some interest.

Thank you for coming to see my little blog, I appreciate it!  Mary


No comments: