Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Bloomin' Beautiful

Good Monday morning, I hope your week will be great this week.  I'm off to have breakfast with one of my friends this morning.

I decided to pull this stamp set out and play with my new Blendabilities last night.  They are the new alcohol markers that Stampin' Up! is selling and since I like to color, I just had to try them.  So I went on the hunt for a stamp that would lend itself well to coloring and came up with this older retired set.  The image I choose was a simple one, for my first try.  I have another one all stamped and ready for me to color later today.  I used Memento black ink for my image.

I used the Pumpkin Pie trio and the Old Olive trio to color with.  I mounted it on Daffodil Delight, then Island Indigo.  Wrapped some retired SAB ribbon around the bottom to finish it off with.  I used the the Work of Art for the sentiment, which I stamped in Whisper White Craft ink.  I ran my Pool Party thru the new Decorative Dots embossing folder and mounted it all on a Whisper White card base.

There you have it a simple card!  Thanks for stopping in!  Mary

No comments: