Pages

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bloomin' Beautiful, Take Two

Well I had time the other day to color in my second image with my Blendabilities and I'm liking them the more I color with them!  They were formulated to work with Stampin' Up! Whisper White and Very Vanilla card stock, so you don't have to buy special paper to use them.

This time I used the Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight and the Old Olive ones.  I also used Rich Razzleberry card stock and wow, it really make the image POP and it is so rich and elegant looking too, I wish my picture would show that better!

The stamp set is Bloomin' Beautiful, retired, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, retired and Scripted embossing folder, retired too.  Other card stock is Old Olive and Whisper White.

Now I need to try the Blendabilites with the new Hostess Set, it has a lot of nice flower images in it that looks like it was made just for these markers!  Mary

No comments: