Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Awesomely Artistic

Well as promise, this is the last purple card, for awhile, anyway.  I forgot how nice it is to work with purple!

I really like this stamp set, you can make a really nice card with just this set, which makes it a quick and easy one to make too.


For the card base I used Very Vanilla.  In front of that is Elegant Eggplant, then I used another piece of Very Vanilla for my stamping canvas.  First you stamp the images you want on this piece, and color it in too.  On this one I used Mossy Meadow for the ferns.   I then used Black Stazon for the flower image as I was going to use my Stampin' Write makers to color that part in.  I used Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive as I don't have the marker in Mossy Meadow.  For the splatter, I used Crumb Cake, that I stamped off once, then stamped onto the card front.  Then I ran this thru the Brick embossing folder.  I used Crumb Cake again to lightly sponge it so the brick image would show up more.  I then stamped the label and just hand cut it out, but there is a frame lit from the Project Life Cards & Labels set that will die cut it too.  On another piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the dragonfly with Soft Sky, fussy cut it out and then used my Two-way Glue pen so I could add some Dazzling Diamonds to it.  Overall, it's not a hard card to make!

I hope you enjoyed my card share today, thank you for dropping in to see it.  Mary



No comments: