Pages

Friday, January 22, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Well here is the last of the Valentine cards that I made for my daughter.  She is giving them to the teachers who take care of Wesley when he is in daycare.

I wanted to use the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit die on all of them but didn't want them all to receive the very same card either.



I used the thick Whisper White card stock for my base, then added a piece of Blushing Bride to it.  I used glue dots behind the hearts, Fancy Foil Designer Vellum, to adhere it down with.  I then cut the heart shape from a silver piece of Foil paper.  I used the banner shape from the Bloomin' Love stamp set, which I cut out using the banner from the Large Numbers Franelit die set.  I stamped the image in Versamark ink and embossed the image with Silver embossing powder.  Sentiment was stamped using Blushing Bride ink.  I also used the flowers from the Bloomin' Heart thinlits to die cut out Blushing Bride glimmer flowers.  Used some Basic Pearls to add to each solid flower image.

This all for now with this stamp set and thinlits, off to make a masculine birthday card, or two, to send to a man who is feeling down-in-the-dumps about his upcoming birthday.

Thank you for coming today, and have a great week-end too.  Mary

No comments: