Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Bloomin' Love

Good Monday morning to all of my blogging friends.  I hope you had a great week-end, mine was busy making Valentine cards for my daughter and a few of my favorite friends!

When I saw this frame lit in the new Occasions catalog from Stampin' Up!, I just knew that it was going on my list of "must haves"!  I think that I will get a lot of mileage out of it for many different types of cards too.



For this one I used the new Blushing Bride Glimmer paper in the catalog, it is so pretty in real life.  I also used the stamp set Bloomin' Love, in Blushing Bride ink, for the sentiment and then I used the stamp set, Timeless Textures, with Sahara Sand, which I stamped off once, so that the images would not overpower the focal point, the heart.  The Blushing Bride pleated ribbon is some from a couple years ago, so long ago retired.  Then to finish it off, I added some Basic Pearls to the middle of each solid heart.  Card stock is Very Vanilla, which I lightly sponged the edges with Sahara Sand and Blushing Bride.

I hope the teacher who receives it from Wesley will like it!  Thank you for coming to see me too.  Mary

No comments: