Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Fry Box Easter Bunnies

Well we are getting closer to Easter now and I thought I would share these cute Easter Bunny Fry Boxes.  The Fry die is a retired one from Stampin' Up!, but Sizzix had one that was a little bit bigger also, I don't know if it is still available or not.

I belong to a Demonstrator Only Facebook page and a fellow demonstrator posted these on the page awhile back.  I tried to find her name and the post but had no luck finding it.  I did use some retired Designer Series paper for this.

My oldest daughter request these after I showed her a picture, she wants to put a treat in them for Wesley's daycare teachers, I think they will like them!

I use the Stitched Framelits along with some of my retired punches, which I still like to use.  The whiskers were made with Whisper White Thick Baker's Twine.








I just think these turned out so cute.  I think Wesley's teachers will like them too!

Have a great day!  Mary

No comments: