Pages

Monday, April 3, 2017

So In Love

Well, long time no see, huh!!  Sorry I was gone for awhile, my daughter had foot surgery three weeks ago and I went to stay with her off and on for the last two weeks, so no crafting supplies came along with me as I rode the Amtrak train down to the city where she lives.  I love riding the train but it would have been hard to do anything while riding along the rails!

My other daughter had another request for a Bridal Shower card, so I used the So In Love stamp set along with the framelits that coordinate with the stamps called So Detailed Thinlits.  They are in the Occasions 2017 catalog.  I also used the Falling in Love Designer Series Paper, Very Vanilla 1/4" Satin Ribbon, Falling in Love Embellishment too.  I also used Blushing Bride, Soft Sky and Very Vanilla card stock.

I made three cards for her to choose from and here they are!!  Thank you Sarah-Jane Rae for sharing your card so that I could CASE it and also SU!, as one of the cards was a Make & Take from last November OnStage that I went to.





Thank you for coming by and hopefully life will calm down for awhile now!!  Mary


No comments: