Pages

Monday, April 24, 2017

So Sorry and Too Kind

Well we are to the start of a new week.  We were busy last week watching our Grandson for three day, he had a virus and a high fever, so no daycare for him and he was so good even though he didn't really feel well.

My friend sent me a text Saturday morning saying she had to send her dog, Dolly, across the Rainbow Bridge.  Dolly had cancer and was having some other health issues too.  It is a very hard decision to make and to go through, so I made a card on Sunday to send to her to let her know we are thinking of her.


I kept the front very simple.  On the inside I stamped a image from Bella and Friends (no picture because I had already written my note to her and didn't want to share that).  The inside sentiment from the So Sorry set (retired) says..."for the loss of your beloved pet".

The card stock base is Emerald Envy, then Whisper White on top.
Ink colors I used were Sweetsugar Plum, Old Olive and Memento Black
I used the tip of my marker, Sweetsugar Plum to create a splatter effect on the card front.

I hope she finds comfort in my simple card.  Mary

No comments: