Pages

Monday, May 1, 2017

Oh So Succulent

Oh my goodness, my good intentions of making and posting cards did not go as planned.  Been super busy in meetings, oh my!

My Mother passed away in June 2016 and my two aunts that I have, have been so kind, helpful and loving to me for quite awhile and I just want to let them know how much I appreciate them, so I decided to make them both a Mother's Day card this year.  I think they will both be surprised when they receive them in the mail.  They both live in different states then me, but it is something that is important for me to let them know how much I love them.


I was shocked when this stamp set and matching dies were on the retirement list this year!!  I was inspired by Charlet Mallett card but I did change it up some from hers.

I used the following:
Stamp set: Oh So Succulent
Framelits: Succulent Framelit Dies
Card stock: Thick Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Falling Petals embossing folder
Stitched Circle Framelits
Layering Circles Framelits (scallop)
Swirly Scribbles Thinlits
Blushing Bride Glimmer paper
Basic Pearls

Thanks for stopping by to see my creation!  Mary

1 comment:

Bugga in OK said...

Hi Mary, sorry to hear about your mom. Your Mother's Day card is lovely. My mom has been gone for a long time, but I always send Mother's Day cards in memory of her to lots of friends and family who are mothers.