Pages

Monday, May 8, 2017

April 2017 Paper Pumpkin A Sara Thing

Good Monday to all of you, I hope you had a great week-end.  I did, I finally got into the craft room to play with some of my preorder products that will be available on June 1st, had a fun and relaxing afternoon too!

I want to share with you the April 2017 Paper Pumpkin kit that the Stampin' Up! CEO, Sara Douglass designed for this month's kit.  Oh.My.Goodness...so cute!!  I didn't stray from the enclosed instructions for the first three, but there are so many wonderful alternatives for this kit, which sadly, the refill kits sold out in a flash!!





I'm going to to make some for me for Thank You cards and donate the rest to the Assist-Living facility where my daughter works.

Thank you for dropping in, I've got my cards made for the rest of the week, just need to load them up and write a short note on each.  Mary

No comments: