Pages

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

On The Grow and Lots of Thanks

Today is a beautiful day here in the Midwest with our near 80 degrees temperature, I think spring is finally here, yea!

One of the perks of being a Demonstrator is being able to order new items from the catalogs a month before the catalogs go live.  One of the preorder items we could order was the new Daisy punch, along with a stamp set called Daisy Delight.  I as inspired by a fellow Demonstrator, Melinda Whitting.  I use Mint Macaroon, which will be retiring soon, along with the stamp set Gorgeous Grunge and I also used some retiring ribbon from the past Holiday catalog.  I use the Layering Oval Framelits.  The sentiment is from a retired set called On the Grow.



As you can see this is a simple layout and you could use any color you'd like.  

I did add some Basic Pearls and some Wink of Stella, which doesn't show in the picture, but it does add a nice little touch.

Thanks for stopping....Mary



No comments: