Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Built It Framelits

Good Monday to all of you, I hope your week-end was a great one.

I was busy yesterday trying to clean the house some but I also allotted some time too for crafting.
I wanted to finish making my two Father's Day cards so that I can get one of them mailed out to my uncle in Iowa.

I received a card kit in the mail from Erica Cerwin to make a card with the One Wild Ride, but I wanted to use the retired Built It Framelits.  My Dad use to be a carpenter and my uncle is a great mechanic, so those tools would be perfect for their cards.

Now the kit had some retired Urban Underground DSP, but there was not enough for two cards.  So being a crafty crafter, I decided to make my own DSP.  I used the Work of Art for the zigzag part of the DSP and for the small circles I used the letter "O" from a retired alphabet set and then a fine tip of the Black SU marker.  I really like how well my DSP turned out too!

Here is my version of the Urban Underground DSP.


Here is the original DSP.


Wednesday I will share the card that I made with this card base.

Card stock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, and Delightful Dijon, retired
Ink: Black Memento
Stamp Set: Nailed It, retired, sentiment on the inside of card
Built It Framelits
Silver Foil
Layering Square Framelits

Thanks for coming and make sure you drop back by on Wednesday to see my other card too!  Mary



No comments: