Pages

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Retired Stampin' Up! Blog Hop June 2017


Welcome to the very first blog hop made up of members from the Retired Stampin' Up! Products for Sale Facebook page.  Today's theme is Fourth of July and every project is made with retired Stampin' Up! products.  We are very excited to show you our creations and hope to make our hops something that you will follow each month.

For these two cards I used the retired Too Kind and Love Sparkles stamp sets.  The Too Kind stamp set is really a flower set, but if you turn the flower upside down it makes a perfect firework!  I used the Celebrate and the stars from the Love Sparkles stamp set, also retired, which I embossed with Silver embossing powder.   I used Whisper White, Real Red and Night of Navy card stock.  I also used the Star embossing folder, on the base layer, which is also retired.  I'm very happy with how the cards turned out!  Need a closer look, just click on the picture and it will be enlarged for you!



You can continue to hop from blog to blog from the line-up below to see all the projects.  Please feel free to leave comments as you hop along the way.  We hope to see you again!
 Mary


6 comments:

michelle said...

Aww lovely cards and fantastic use of the flower stamp. x

Unknown said...

Love this - great idea to use the flower stamp as a firework!

Maggie Mata said...

Oh my! I absolutely love your cards!!!! They are so perfect to send to someone to celebrate our Independence! Thank you so much for joining us on the Retired SU Items blog hop debut.

Unknown said...

Nice job Mary. I like how the flowers look like fireworks. I look forward to blog hopping again with you in the future.

Sara said...

I love your use of the flowers!

Wilma said...

I love this! Great idea for the 4th.