Pages

Friday, June 16, 2017

Cool Treats Birthday

I finally got my Cool Treats stamp set out and the matching Framelits to make my Dad a birthday card.  He LOVES ice cream, so I think this card is appropriate for him!  I was inspired by Patty B. card.  Oh my Dad is turning 90 on June 23rd!!

I did use the retired Tasty Treats DSP, which really did a lot of the work for me!


Now the ice cream dish looks black in this picture but I did use Silver Foil, which I also used to cut out the spoon too.  This card is pretty flat, so it shouldn't need any extra postage, I made three cards while I had all the supplies out!

Stamp set: Cool Treats
Card stock: Daffodil Delight, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette and Early Espresso
Silver Foil card stock
Tasty Treats DSP
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Early Espresso, Craft White
Oval Stitched Framelits
Scallop Oval Framelits

Thank you for coming back to see me, I appreciate it.  Mary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to to thank you for this very good read!! I certainly enjoyed every bit
of it. I've got you saved as a favorite to check out new stuff you post…