Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Loads of Fun

Well here is my card for today.  Now you are all probably scratching your head and wondering why I'm posting this card again.  Well this is just slightly different than the card I posted HERE.  Well this card is for a young boy, 8, who recently had open heart surgery and needed some get well wishes.  It was stated that he liked camping, so I knew this stamp set would fill the bill for a cute card for him!  What do you think?
I think the little guy will like it!  The stamp set is retired.  On this card I used the Woodgrain embossing folder to give it a more outdoors feel.  Also added some Linen Thread, just because.

Thanks for stopping by, see you on Friday!  Mary

1 comment:

Curt in Indy said...

Hey Mary! This is a sweet card and he will love it. Love the wood grain background. Hope it helps lift his spirit. Glad to be back to visiting you! Hugs, Curt