Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Tag a Bag Gift Box

Well here we are again with our last convention Make & Take share.  I really like this one because it does make a very nice gift box for really any occasion.  You can even get two mini Yankee candles in this box, sweet!  I will admit that when I saw these in the catalog, it was ho-hum, but after making one, I've changed my mind and will be ordering some of these to have on hand for quick gift wrapping.  They also have the boxes, bags and accessories available in bundle pricing on page 159 of the catalog, which saves you 15%!

 These boxes come with a kraft bottom and the acetate sleeve.  They are food-safe.  Each box measures, 6-7/8" x 2-1/8" x 2-1/2".  They come 8 to a  package for $6.95, #130927.  For our make & takes they added the piece of card stock to cover the gift that is inside.  That piece measures: 4-3/8" x 6-7/8", score  1" x 3-3/8", round the corners.  Then you can stamp whatever you would like, the stamp sets we used is Hello, Lovely and Gorgeous Grunge.  For making the feathers, I have taken a picture (click on picture to enlarge) of the instructions that were included with our supplies.  The closer you make your snips, the finer the feathers will be.  The ribbon is cut at 24" long and just tied around the box.
This is the last of the Make & Takes, I hope you have enjoyed seeing the different projects and feel inspired to try one or two of your own.  If you have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll try to answer them!  Have a great day.   Mary

No comments: