Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Make and Takes, #2

Today I thought I would share another make and take and also one of the mini make and takes.
This first picture is of the mini make and take.  It uses the mini muslin bags in the new Holiday catalog and it is on page 36.  You get 8 bags for $9.95, which makes a cute inexpensive quick gift to stamp and give to someone fill with some kind of goody.
The next one is of five note cards that we got to stamp at the make and take area.  The note cards that SU sell are very nice and I like to keep a package of them on hand for a quick note, you get 20 for $5.95.  They gave us a Tag a Bag Gift bag (I haven't finished my bag, I still need to decorate it) to place our finished note cards in, also a nice gift to give to someone too.  I didn't show the envelopes in the picture.  Ink colors are: Old Olive, Crisp Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Costal Cabana.  Stamp set is Hello, Lovely.

I don't know why my pictures are yellow/green at the bottom, I think the leaves on the tree outside was reflecting back into the house.

I hope you all have a great week-end, see you on Monday!  Mary

No comments: