Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Bright Blossoms

Good Friday to all of you, I hope your day is off to a great start.

Today I want to share another auction card.  I've been trying to keep the cards pretty simple and not too bulky so that whomever buys them will not have to worry about any extra postage.  For this card I used the Bright Blossoms and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets.  It's been awhile since I used both.  I also got out my Designer Frames too, just to give the card some texture.  Colors are Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Pear Pizzazz.  Card stock is Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.  Now as I type this post, I see where you could add a Rhinestone where the small purple dot is on top of the flower too, for alittle bit of sparkle.

Thanks for coming by to see me, I appreciate it and have enjoyed those who have left comments too!  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013

1 comment:

Beth Adams said...

Very delicate/feminine looking. Great card