Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mini Coffee to-go Cup

Hi everyone, a quick post here today, garage sale starts today, hope we sell a lot!

I want to share this cute little mini to-go coffee cup that I found HERE.  These little to go cups are just too cute.
I don't have one handy but I think they are around 5 inches tall.  You can find the little to-go cups at THIS WEB ADDRESS.  The little lids that go with it are located on the same page, just scroll down and you will see them.  You can also find the template for the paper and sleeve on Deb's blog address, first one, above.  Now when I gave this one away, I was not able to find any coffee flavor candy, so I just put some Hershery's Nuggets in mine.

Products

Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
Card stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olice, Pear Pizzaz, Pistachio Pudding and Crumb Cake
Stamp set: Perfect Blend and Gorgeous Grunge
Ink: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Marker to color Clay flower: Rich Razzleberry
Owl Builder punch for leaves and Boho punch for flowers
Rhinestone
Square Lattice embossing folder
Simply Press Clay and Molds
Sticky Strip
Dimensional

Ok, I think I got everything listed, see you next week!  Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt 2013




No comments: