Pages

Friday, September 13, 2013

Lovely As A Tree Sympathy

 Good day to all of you.  I hope your Friday is a great one too.

Today I'm sharing the last of the auction cards, I hope they enjoy the variety of cards that I've donated to them to help with their cause.  I went back to my favorite old stand-by, Lovely As A Tree.  I found this card HERE.  She did her card by using My Digital Studio, I did mine with the stamp.  Now I don't know what the inside of her card looked like, but the picture below is how I finished mine off.  Very simple but I feel very elegant too.  What do you all think?  I used my Simple Score board to add interest and also my paper piercing tool and mat.  I did off set the Very Vanilla to one side, something different then what I normally do.

Stamp set: Lovely As a Tree and Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Early Espresso and Crumb Cake
Card stock: Very Vanilla and Soft Sky

There you have it, my last card for the auction, hope you have a wonderful day, Mary

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013