Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lovely As A Tree Birthday

Woohoo, we finally got our internet service back.  It sure is nice not to have to go all over town to get free Wi-Fi too.

The other day when I was trying out a new technique using the blue painter's tape, I had this label framelit cut-out laying in my pile of scrap pieces, knowing that eventually I would find some use for it.  So I tried the technique out on this smaller piece of Very Vanilla, thinking I could always use the other side if needed for another try at this.  Well, it turned out fine on my first try and I laid it off to the side knowing I would use it for another card, some day, anyway.  So I decided to cut out the next larger size with Early Espresso and ran that piece thru the Woodgrain embossing folder.  I added some Linen thread and stamped my sentiment with Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I did sponge the edge of my card base to add some interest with Early Espresso.  Another card done for the auction.

Thanks for stopping in to see me too, Mary.

LNS Treasure Hunt Fall 2013

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

very nice card Mary
Thanks for participating in out Late Night Stamper blog hop as well.
love your blog
Sherrill graff lnsconvention@aol.com